This is the first time I used a Marc Jacobs Mascara and I must say I am not disappointed. Even though the main purpose of the promotion is the Velvet Primer, Influenster was lovely enough to send out the Noir Mascara as well.
*Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary through Influenster. All opinions are my own.
About Velvet Primer:
- The primer is not a white-coloured primer but a creamy-coloured primer which is different from your traditional primer.
- The creamy-coloured primer helps intensify your mascara and won’t gray it out
- Also prevents your mascara from flaking
- It is Fortified with a peptide and Vitamin B5
- It’s suppose to provide you with a false-lash look.
- The Primer costs C$33.00 at Sephora
It definitely made my lashes look longer and it gave me a bit of a volume. My lashes did not get clumpy and they didn’t stick together, which is awesome! I put on the primer first and then the mascara right after which I think it was the trick so the lashes don’t get clumpy. I only had to put on two coats of the mascara to get the fake-lashes look. I am not disappointed with this primer and mascara at all!
Have you tried the Marc Jacobs primer before? Are you a fan of Primers? Tell me in the comments!
Make sure to Pin!❤️